“A change is as good as a rest”
Pax: passport, gish, atlas, salty.
Jumping jacks, potato diggers, lunges, step ups on wall, side steps on wall.
Workout: with weights
1. Squats x 10
2. Step ups onto wall x 10
3. Rest or sit-ups x2 (Repeat 1,2,3)
4. Pistol squat x 10, or sit and stand,each side
5. Single leg deadlift, alternate legs x 20
6. Rest or 20 V-ups. (repeat 4,5,6)
7. Squat, lunge, squat, alternate x 20
8. Side steps onto wall (same as in warmup) x 10 each side.
9. Rest or Russian twists x 20. (Repeat 7,8,9)
10. Stuff legged deadlift x 10
11. Clean and press x 10 (repeat 7 & 8).
12. Rest or rotate side planks x 20. (Repeat 10,11,12)
COT: explanation of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness), and how body repairs your muscles to be stronger. Muscle soreness is good, it means you are moving forward in your fitness journey!